lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Part B Past Simple


                                                           Aprende con Fabi


Siguiendo las reglas gramaticales realiza el ejercicio al pie de la página.




Affirmative
 I/He/ she/ It
Was

hungry



 Were





    
Negative

I/he/she/it


Was not (wasn´t)




hungry



tired

You/we/they



Were not (weren´t)


















Question
        
Was



I/he/she/it



You/ewe/they


hungry



tired

Were













Short answers

Yes,  I was.



No, I wasn´t



Yes, we were.


No, we weren´t


















Wh questions
What
am
I
eating?

working?

Sleeping?
Where
are
You/we/they
Why
is
He/she/it











Exercise: complete the conversation between Mary and Anna and Mary: Were you at the party last night?                               
b-Anna: No, I...                                                       

c-Mary: It.... a great party.

d-Anna: Yes, Yes. I know. You .... in a Greek restaurant.

e-Mary: No, we ..... It .... an Italian restaurant. Anyway, where .... you?

f-Anna: I .... on the ship.

g-Mary: Why? .... you tired?

h-Anna: No, I ..... I .... sick.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario