domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Part A Present Continuous


Aprende con Fabi 
 Siguiendo las reglas gramaticales realiza el ejercicio al pie de la página

Affirmative
I am
dinrking

leaving

Walking
You/We/ They are (You are)
He/ she/ It is  (He´s)



  
Negative
I am not (I´m not)
drinking

leaving

walking
You/ we/ they are not
(You aren´t)
He/ she / it is not (He isn´t)


Question
Am
I

Eating?

Working?

Sleeping?

Are
You/We/they
Is
He/she/it



Short answers
Yes,  I am.


Yes, we are.



Yes, he is


No, I´m not  (am not)


No we aren´t  (are not)


No, he isn´t  (is not)




Wh questions
What
am
I
eating?

working?

Sleeping?
Where
are
You/we/they
Why
is
He/she/it


Exercise: complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb
What..... you doing?                                                                                                  


1)... are you from?

2)I ... Laura Chavez.


3)No, ...... your sister, I... your cousin.

4)Why .... the boy sleeping in the class?

5)When .... they coming to visit the higschool?

6)Why ...they working?    
                                                                                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario